100 Miles of Lights – With Colonial Christmas in Williamsburg
Arrive in Virginia Beach for Holiday Lights on the Boardwalk, delight in holiday shows and lights at Christmas Town Busch Gardens, and tour the historic area of Colonial Williamsburg decorated for the holidays. Visit the Governor's Palace, a Charles City Plantation, a Jamestown Christmas, and much more!
4 Days /3 Nights
- Oceanfront Virginia Beach Accommodations
- Holiday Lights on the Boardwalk
- Spirit of Norfolk Holiday Luncheon Cruise
- Hermitage Foundation Museum
- Selden Market
- A Jamestown Christmas
- Star of Wonder - Mystery of the Christmas Star Planetarium Show
- Christmas Town: A Busch Gardens Celebration
- Colonial Williamsburg decorated for the Holidays
- An Charles City Plantation Christmas Tour
- Arrive at Virginia Beach and check-in an ocean front hotel.
- Enjoy a Welcome Dinner included this evening at a Local Favorite Seafood Restaurant.
- See the Holiday Lights on The Boardwalk. This festive drive-through light show features a twinkling journey into nautical, holiday, and adventure lands – all along the beautiful Virginia Beach Boardwalk. Guests can tune their car radio in to hear holiday music synced with the light show, as they drive through festive fish, jumping dolphins, and frolicking porpoises, as well as Santa and his elves, and much more.
- Enjoy a cup of hot chocolate while we return to the hotel.
- Enjoy a full breakfast at the hotel this morning.
- Visit the Virginia Aquarium and the Marine Science Center.
- Enjoy a holiday lunch aboard the Spirit of Norfolk.
- Tour the Hermitage Foundation Museum.
- Enjoy Nauticus WinterFest on the Wisconsin!Celebrate the holidays at Nauticus! This season will shine even brighter as WinterFest on the Wisconsin returns with more than 1 million lights! Explore nine dazzling light trails throughout the Battleship Wisconsin, and experience Mistletoe Marina—an immersive, all-new waterfront wonderland. Explore all-new interior spaces aboard the battleship, enjoy two new shows nightly by the mischievous Grinch, come aboard a polar train journey, and enjoy sweets and treats.
- Return to hotel.
- Enjoy breakfast at leisure this morning prior to checking out.
- Visit the Virginia Living Museum where living exhibits depict Virginia’s natural heritage from the mountains to the sea. See The Star of Wonder Show – Mystery of the Christmas Star Planetarium Show. Take a piece of the Virginia Living Museum home with you!
- Explore Jamestown Settlement and join in the celebration of a Jamestown Christmas. “A Jamestown Christmas” holiday film and special interpretive programs compare English Christmas customs of the period to early years of America’s first permanent English colony. Make sure to stop by the gift shop that offers a selection of books, prints, museum reproductions, educational toys, games and souvenirs relating to the 17th and 18th centuries right in time for holiday shopping. Enjoy lunch on own at the café.
- Check-in to a Williamsburg area hotel.
- Experience Christmas Town: A Busch Gardens Celebration. See the park in a whole new light with all-new attractions, dazzling shows, and one-of-a-kind gift ideas that will make everyone say, “Now this is Christmas”. Gaze at more than a million twinkling lights while enjoying hot chocolate and fresh-baked Christmas cookies. A complete Christmas Town experience includes a visit to Santa’s workshop and to the park's 45-foot tall, light-animated Christmas tree. Alternatively, partake in a Williamsburg Grand Illumination Tour (Saturdays in December), complete with a fireworks display and performances.
- Enjoy dinner on own at Christmas Town.
- Return to hotel.
- Enjoy breakfast this morning prior to checking out.
- Tour Colonial Williamsburg. Enjoy the exhibition buildings, colonial trade shops, and colonial homes of the Historic Area. See The Governor's Palace and the Capitol. The Capitol is where Virginia patriots developed principles of self-government, individual liberty, and responsible leadership. The Governor’s Palace reflects the period of Lord Dunmore’s residence, the last English governor of the Virginia colony. Enjoy the Colonial Holiday Decorations, performances, and activities during your visit.
- Visit a Charles City Plantation, beautifully decorated for the season.
- Enjoy an included lunch at a nearby Tavern before departing for home.
Contact Us Today to Reserve Your Tour
Have a question? MARS' experienced tour professionals are ready and willing to help you plan a tour program that's a perfect fit for you.Get Started