- Oceanfront accommodations
- Norfolk Botanical Gardens with Tram Tickets
- Nauticus, The National Maritime Center
- Battleship USS Wisconsin
- NATO Parade of Nations
- NATO Festival
- International Tattoo Performance with MARS Premium Seating
- MacArthur Memorial and Museum
- EXCLUSIVE Farewell Luncheon with Live Entertainment by actual Tattoo Performers
Sample Itinerary: Friday, April 29, 2022 - BOTANICAL GARDENS & WELCOME DINNER
- Arrive in Norfolk, Virginia
- Explore the Norfolk Botanical Gardens with included Tram Tickets and ride among the spring blooms.
- Check-in to your oceanfront hotel.
- Enjoy dinner on own along the boardwalk.
Saturday, April 30, 2022 - NATO PARADE OF NATIONS & INTERNATIONAL TATTOO
- Enjoy breakfast at the hotel this morning.
- Tour Nauticus, The National Maritime Center, an exciting science and technology center exploring the power of the sea. This high-tech, virtual reality “museum” allows visitors to explore the rich life of the ocean realm, human uses of the sea through shipping and the role the port of Hampton Roads has played in world maritime affairs.
- Visit the Battleship USS Wisconsin, one of the largest Battleships ever built. This mighty ship was used during the Korean Conflict, World War II, and the Gulf War. Discover why the USS Wisconsin is truly the most unique battleship in the world.
- Afterwards, find your reserved seats for the NATO Parade of Nations!
- Enjoy the NATO Festival after the parade.
- Enjoy lunch on own at Waterside Marketplace.
- Take your Premium Seating for the International Tattoo.
- This evening, enjoy free time at the beach and dinner on own along the boardwalk.
- Enjoy breakfast at the hotel this morning prior to checking out.
- Visit the MacArthur Memorial and Museum, a museum research center dedicated to preserving the life of Army General Douglas MacArthur and the millions of men and women who served with him in WWI, WWII, and the Korean War.
- Enjoy an EXCLUSIVE Private Farewell Luncheon with Live Tattoo Performers!
- Depart for home.
Estimated Tour Pricing Inclusions: 2 nights’ luxury accommodation; baggage handling; 2 breakfasts; 1 lunch; Premium seats for the International Tattoo; admissions, entrance, and guide fees as stated in the itinerary, including taxes, and gratuity; except gratuity for guide is not included on adult tours unless otherwise requested. *Base rate does not include motor coach transportation, airfare, airport transfers, driver gratuity, guide gratuity (student groups exempt), or any upgrades or add-ons unlisted from itinerary as stated. Pricing may vary based on day of arrival or other specificities. Personalized itineraries with custom pricing and/or additional transportation can be created and added based on client needs and upon client’s request. MARS will customize quotes or personalize itineraries. Click the PDF below for a printable flyer: PDF