Tour Pricing Estimated Inclusions: 3 nights' hotel accommodation; 3 breakfasts; 1 lunch; 2 dinners; admissions, entrance, and guide fees as stated in the itinerary, including taxes & gratuity. Except gratuity for guide fees is not included on adult tours unless otherwise requested.
- 'A Night on the Town Block Party'
- Holiday Kick-Off Dinner Party
- The Historic Savannah Theatre
- Historic Homes Tour
- A Christmas Tradition Show
- River Street Entertainment
- Oyster Roast
- Holiday Horse Drawn Carriage
- 'Journey from Slavery to Freedom'
- Kazoo Factory
- Arrive and check-in to your Sea Island hotel which is within walking distance to all the evenings’ activities!
- Depart to enjoy a MARS EXCLUSIVE Holiday Kick-Off Dinner featuring a visit from Santa Claus and Holiday Carolers! Feast on a traditional Holiday Dinner complete with Smoked Glazed Ham, Smoked Turkey, Green Beans, Mashed Potatoes & Gravy, Dinner Rolls with whipped butter, and Holiday-themed desserts. Our Holiday Dinner Party is located in Downtown Beaufort, walking distance from, “A Night on the Town” Block Party. You’ll be able to enjoy the private indoor/outdoor space decked out in festive holiday decorations, lights, and glimmer, with an open bar serving beer and wine, & holiday music!
- “A Night on the Town” opens the Holiday Season on Bay Street Downtown with a mix of the traditional and contemporary in an evening of surprise and delight. Businesses are open late, until 9pm for Holiday shopping. There are no franchise shops permitted in Beaufort, so each store is unique! See the town light up for the holidays, sample local cuisine at food booths, and enjoy performances by local dance groups, choirs, clubs, and more!
- Return to the hotel at your leisure this evening.
- Enjoy breakfast at your hotel this morning.
- Depart and tour one of Savannah’s Historic Homes lavishly decorated for the holidays! Enjoy a 90-minute City Tour of Historic Savannah. Visit Savannah City Market, a four-block open-air market since the 1700s with shopping, dining, and artworks in restored warehouses.
- Enjoy lunch on own then arrive for seating at The Historic Savannah Theatre, whose doors opened December 4, 1818 with a production of the comedy, “The Soldier’s Daughter” and a farce, “Raising the Wind”. Delight in a performance of, “A Christmas Tradition”, bringing you holiday glitz and glitter with a 2-hour performance.
- Afterwards, take a Holiday Lights & Sites Tour and enjoy the beautiful decorations and lights of this charming area. You’ll be whisked away to the city’s historic homes and city squares dressed in their holiday best as carolers enliven the night with songs. Time-travel back to the 1820s to the Davenport House and see how Savannah’s earliest residents experienced the spirit of the season.
- Santa Claus will also be making a special appearance and you can even check out his other toy workshop firsthand! You’ll also make a special stop at the Plant Riverside District which will be all decked out in lights and a Christmas tree.
- Enjoy Christmas on the River and dinner on own with free time to explore the arts and crafts along the exciting and vibrant Riverwalk. Depart and return to the hotel for the evening.
- Enjoy breakfast at your hotel this morning.
- Depart on your Trolley with panoramic views. Travel the beaches and backroads inaccessible on a full-sized motor coach while we discover what makes this area so unique. Enjoy the beach as the beach should be enjoyed! Smell the earthy marsh and salty tidal air, soak in the sunlight, and enjoy the fresh air breezes.
- Visit Hunting Island to do a little beachcombing at an undisturbed and beautiful barrier Island. See the lighthouse, learn its history and climb, if you dare! Walk the beach while learning about the unique eco-systems of this area, an Audubon and turtle preserve. Explore this Island that was the location of the Vietnam Beach Scene where Forrest Gump carried Bubba to safety.
- “Journey from Slavery to Freedom” and visit the Praise House, Pat Conroy Grave, Slave Cemetery, and Penn Center. Next, we are off to explore beautiful Barrier Island.
- Enjoy a Low Country Boil with Gullah Holiday Tales Luncheon! Return to the hotel to rest and freshen up.
- This evening, feast on Traditional Holiday Oyster Roast! Enjoy oysters, fish, fried chicken, coleslaw, and a cash bar while surrounded with Holiday-themed Gospel entertainment. Holiday Cheer will be served! Return to the hotel this evening.
- Enjoy breakfast at your hotel this morning prior to checking out.
- Depart for the Kazoo Factory, learn how the kazoo was invented and how it has come to be America's most beloved musical instrument.
- Take a Holiday Horse Drawn Carriage Ride and learn about Beaufort’s history, see movie sites, gorgeous gardens, ancient churches, and many beautiful Antebellum homes decorated for the season.
- Lunch on own in Downtown Beaufort.
- Enjoy dining along Beaufort’s “Front Porch” overlooking the River with some free time for last minute Christmas Shopping! Depart for home.
*Base rate does not include motor coach transportation, airfare, airport transfers, driver gratuity, guide gratuity, (student groups exempt) or any upgrades or add-ons unlisted from itinerary as stated. Personalized itineraries with custom pricing and/or additional transportation can be created and added based on client needs and upon client’s request. Estimated prices may vary based on day of arrival, time of year, and other conditions. MARS will customize quotes or personalize itineraries for FREE.