Estimated Tour Pricing Inclusions: 3 nights’ accommodation, baggage handling, 3 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 3 dinners, admissions, entrance and guide fees as stated in the itinerary, including taxes, and gratuity (excluding gratuity for guides and driver, unless requested).
- Creation Museum
- Ark Encounter
- MainStrasse Village
- Riverside Drive
- Eden Park
- Downtown Cincinnati
- Riverboat Cruise
- American Sign Museum
- Newport on the Levee
- Newport Gangster Tour
- National Veterans Memorial and Museum
Sample Itinerary: Day 1 - Cincinnati, Creation Museum, & Riverboat Cruise
- Meet your guide and depart on a highlights tour of Northern Kentucky and Cincinnati. Visit MainStrasse Village where you will learn about the German heritage and hear some famous folk tales. Drive along Riverside Drive to view gorgeous mansions and hear of the incredible bravery of those that used their homes as stops on the Underground Railroad. Also drive through beautiful Eden Park to Mt. Adams, often referred to as a mini San Francisco, then continue on to downtown Cincinnati to see some of the city’s main sights.
- Visit the world-class Creation Museum and see the history of the Bible vividly come to life. On your walk through Biblical history, you'll encounter a realistic Garden of Eden, animatronic Noah, Flood dioramas, stunning video displays, and much more. Prepare to believe!
- Enjoy lunch on your own at the museum while visiting.
- Embark on the Captain’s Dinner Cruise with BB Riverboats this evening and learn about the history of the river, take in a magnificent meal, or dance under the stars on an unbelievable journey.
- Disembark and return to your hotel for the evening.
- Enjoy breakfast at your hotel.
- Arrive at the Ark Encounter in Williamstown, KY, which features a full-size Noah’s Ark, built according to the dimensions given in the Bible. Spanning 510 feet long, 85 feet wide, and 51 feet high, this modern engineering marvel amazes visitors young and old. From the moment you turn the corner and the towering Ark comes into view, to the friendly animals at the zoo, to the jaw-dropping exhibits inside the Ark, you’ll experience the pages of the Bible like never before.
- Lunch on your own while visiting.
- After departing from the Ark Encounter, dine at a local restaurant.
- Return to your hotel for the evening.
- Breakfast at your hotel.
- Explore the American Sign Museum, which is dedicated to the art and history of signs and sign-making. The museum is proud to be the largest public museum dedicated to sign in the United States! See 100 years of American sign history and take a walk through the ages of sign technologies and designs.
- Take advantage of free time to shop and have lunch on your own at Newport on the Levee, playgrounds of Northern Kentucky, home to one of the country's highest rated aquariums, and home to many quaint shops & dining opportunities.
- Tour New Riff Distilling, the latest addition to the word-famous Bourbon Trail. Follow your guide on an in-depth journey through the nooks and crannies of the distilling process, from grain to barrel. After your tour, enjoy a complimentary tasting!
- Explore the streets where the mob made their millions, gamblers lost their lives, and ladies of the night eared their reputations on the Newport Gangster Tour. Join a gangster guide for a raucous, high-energy presentation inside an old casino to explain the historic significance of Newport, and discover how this little town gave birth to the modern-day gaming industry.
- Enjoy a farewell dinner at a local restaurant.
- Prior to checking out, enjoy breakfast at your hotel.
- Depart for home.
*Base rate does not include motor coach transportation, airfare, airport transfers, driver gratuity, guide gratuity, (student groups exempt) or any upgrades or add-ons unlisted from itinerary as stated. Pricing may vary based on day of arrival or other conditions. Personalized itineraries with custom pricing and/or additional transportation can be created and added based on client needs and upon client’s request. MARS will customize quotes or personalize itineraries for FREE.
CLICK BELOW FOR A FLYER PDF