Estimated Tour Pricing Inclusions: Roundtrip transportation, 4 nights’ accommodation, baggage handling, 4 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 4 dinners, admissions, entrance, and guide fees as stated in the itinerary, including taxes, and gratuity (excluding gratuity for guides and driver, unless requested).Highlights:
- Hughes Brothers Theater
- The Mansion Theatre for the Performing Arts
- Dutton Family Theatre
- Dublin's Irish Tenors with the Celtic Ladies
- Branson Craft Mall
- Showboat Branson Bell's Christmas Show
- Clay Cooper's Country Express Christmas
- Historic downtown Branson
- Dolly Parton's Stampede
- Lights of Joy
Sample Itinerary: Day 1 - Arrive in Branson & the Hughes Brothers Theater
- Arrive in Branson, MO and check into your hotel.
- Take in a show at the Hughes Brothers Theater for a Christmas Show with a delicious BBQ dinner. The Hughes Brothers and family transport you to a Christmas wonderland filled with the season's best vocal harmonies, exciting dances, inspiring instrumentals, and of course, the enchantment and light-hearted humor that everyone loves about the Hughes Brothers Show. Along with all the festive surprises and treasured family traditions, see Santa in a new light when he explains the symbols of Christmas in the most moving Christmas presentation you've ever witnessed.
- After the show, return to your hotel for the evening.
- Enjoy breakfast at the hotel this morning
- Take a scenic Christmas tour of the Ozarks College campus and have an included lunch.
- Arrive at The Mansion Theatre for the Performing Arts and take in a show. This year, Enjoy the show of Irish Singing Superstar LIVE in Branson! Without a doubt, Daniel O’Donnell is one of the most requested and attended entertainer to ever take to the Branson stage. He regularly sells out shows wherever he performs and many of his concerts sell out months in advanced.
- After the performance, dine at a local restaurant.
- Arrive at The Dutton Family Theater for The Dutton Family Show. The Duttons are international touring and recording artists that play everything from bluegrass to classical in their shows, featuring a variety of instruments: violin, guitar, bass, viola, banjo, mandolin, keyboard, harmonica and drums among others. The Duttons have not only won recognition in national fiddling contests, and as studio musicians but have also garnered praise and awards in classical violin competitions. In addition to their instrumental virtuosity, the Duttons are accomplished singers and dancers and have been recognized as superb vocal talents. Behind the scenes, The Duttons collaborate to create unique production ideas for their shows which delight audiences. The show is self-produced by the family including choreography, musical arrangement, technical support, production, and marketing, the end result of which is the audience streaming from the theater proclaiming, “This is the best show I have ever seen in my life!”
- After the show, return to your hotel for the evening.
- Breakfast at the hotel this morning.
- See The Irish Tenors with the Celtic Ladies. This show is a treasured Branson tradition; filled with songs that'll bring joy and the true spirit of Christmas to your holiday season. Listen in amazement as these talented singers take you on a breathtaking uplifting musical journey of traditional Irish Classics, as well as covering Christmas favorites like, Christmas in Killarney, Mary Did You Know, O' Holy Night, What Child is This, O Come All Ye Faithful, and Ave Maria. Once you've witnessed the gifts of these incredible entertainers, you'll want to add this show as a must see to your wish list year after year after year.
- Take advantage of free time to shop and have lunch on your own at Branson Craft Mall – the most unique mall in Branson. One-stop for shopping, dining and entertainment. Vendors, artists and crafters offer apparel, quilts, leather goods, jewelry, stained glass, rugs and more.
- Return to your hotel to freshen up.
- Board the Belle of Branson for a Christmas Show! Hear music from the 1960s to today, with Christmas favorites sprinkled throughout the show, performed by five-star entertainers with powerhouse vocals and tight harmonies backed by a four-piece band. Plus, enjoy the magic and comedy of the Showboat's master of ceremonies, relive great soundtrack movie moments and experience the must-see spectacle of rhythm and footwork from the toe-tapping Showboat Dancers. Your experience also includes a delicious three-course meal prepared fresh in the ship's galley and time on beautiful Table Rock Lake. Cruise, dine and be entertained this Christmas aboard America's Most Entertaining Lake Adventure!
- Disembark and return to your hotel for the evening.
- Breakfast at your leisure this morning.
- Enjoy the special Clay Cooper's Country Express Christmas Show which has something for everyone with 25 entertainers on stage, great visual effects and a variety of music - old & new country, rock n roll, gospel, and patriotic! The singing, dancing, and hysterical comedy will keep you on the edge of your seat from start to finish. In November and December, this show features an Ozark Mountain Christmas Celebration that has become a "MUST SEE" in Branson. The first half is filled with highlights from the regular season show, and the second half is ALL Christmas! Family-friendly fun you don't want to miss!
- After the show, a free trolley will take you from historic downtown Branson to Branson Landing where you will have free time for lunch on your own.
- Depart to the hotel to freshen up.
- Arrive at Dolly Parton's Stampede and enjoy a dinner and show. Everyone who experiences Christmas at Dolly Parton’s Stampede in Branson will fall in love with the fun and excitement of the grand performances during our holiday extravaganza! You don’t want to miss getting into the Christmas spirit at this Branson Christmas show!
- Attend one of Branson's most popular Christmas attraction - Lights of Joy. Every major display will be replaced with several new themed sections,” says Kurt Kysar, manager of Lights of Joy Christmas Drive-Thru. “Having extensive new displays is unheard of in this industry, especially in back-to-back years.
- Return to your hotel for the rest of the evening.
- After breakfasting at your hotel, depart for home.
*Base rate does not include motor coach transportation, airfare, airport transfers, driver gratuity, guide gratuity, (student groups exempt) or any upgrades or add-ons unlisted from itinerary as stated. Pricing may vary based on day of arrival or other conditions. Personalized itineraries with custom pricing and/or additional transportation can be created and added based on client needs and upon client’s request. MARS will customize quotes or personalize itineraries for FREE.
CLICK BELOW FOR A FLYER PDF