Lounge in Luxury from the AC Hotel by Marriott National Harbor and visit the Nation's Capital during the National Cherry Blossom Festival on this VIP MARS Exclusive Tour Package.Take A Fun Trip and visit the Nation's Capital during the National Cherry Blossom Festival. Our Nation's Capital is at its most splendid in the spring when thousands of cherry blossom trees are in bloom. Washington celebrates the beauty of the season with visitors from across the nation and around the world arriving for the annual National Cherry Blossom Festival Parade. 5 Days / 4 Nights starting at $889/pp double 4 Days / 3 Nights starting at $729/pp double
- Luxury accommodation at the stunning AC Hotel by Marriott National Harbor.
- A VIP Welcome Reception in Pose, the Gaylord Resort at National Harbor’s glamorous glass Rooftop Lounge with stunning views along the Potomac River and complete with your Reception Greeter: Miss Cherry Blossom herself, handing out sweet chocolate covered cherries. Also in attendance will be: Floyd the Fancy Flamingo, dressed in his spiffy pink attire (and always good for a hilarious joke), Live musical entertainment, and even the First Lady Helen Taft who planted the very first Cherry Blossom Trees on the Tidal Basin will be there! A Signature Cocktail and delicious hors d’oeuvres will be served.
- Exclusive Luncheon and Dance Cruise onboard The Odyssey, a glass enclosed Bateaux highlighting gorgeous views of the blossoms while cruising the Potomac River.
- Premium VIP Cherry Blossom Parade Seats across from the national LIVE TV Taping and in front of the National Archives.
- A Professional Keepsake Cherry Blossom Photo to take home with you.
- A Ride on the Capital Wheel overlooking the city and the Potomac River and the National Harbor is included to use at any time during your stay.
- Extensive touring of the Nation’s Capital with licensed knowledgeable DC Tour Guide.
- Commemorative Annual Cherry Blossom Pin for each guest to wear during your excursions and explorations.
Day 1 - Wednesday, April 6, 2022 Arrive in the DC Metro area, meet your MARS Professional Tour Guide and visit the NEW WWI Memorial. A Welcome Dinner is included this evening at a local favorite restaurant prior to enjoying an after-dark, Guided Illuminated Monument Tour. Afterwards, walk through the John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts for amazing city views from the terrace and the famous bronze bust of John F. Kennedy in the grand foyer. Depart and check-in to the AC Hotel by Marriott National Harbor your luxury home-away-from-home for the next 4 nights. (Meals: D) Day 2 – Thursday, April 7, 2022 After an included breakfast, depart to explore the amazing sites in our Nation’s Capital with a MARS Professional Tour Guide. Visit Capitol Hill and see the Supreme Court, the Library of Congress, and the Capitol Visitor Center and enjoy lunch on own in the CVC Cafe with plentiful dining offerings. Next, make a quick stop for a photo opportunity at the White House followed by a tour of the White House Visitors Center. Afterwards, enjoy monument touring to include: The NEW Eisenhower Memorial, The Vietnam Veterans Memorial, The Lincoln Memorial, The Korean War Veterans Memorial, and the WWII Memorial. This evening, enjoy the MARS Exclusive Cherry Blossom Party Reception at Pose, the Gaylord National’s glass Rooftop Lounge, complete with Reception Greeter: Miss Cherry Blossom herself, handing out sweet chocolate covered cherries. Live musical entertainment by our “Cherry Picker” Guitarist, and even the First Lady Helen Taft who planted the very first Cherry Blossom Trees on the Tidal Basin will be there! A Signature Cocktail and delicious hors d’oeuvres will be served. The evening is free to relax, enjoy the AC Hotel’s amenities, have dinner on own, and explore at any of the many area pubs, restaurants, and boutiques along the National Harbor. (Meals: B, Cocktail Reception) Day 3 – Friday, April 8, 2022 Enjoy breakfast at your hotel this morning before departing with your MARS Guide to explore Hillwood Estate, Mansion, and Gardens, the former residence of cereal heiress Marjorie Merriweather Post who decided she would transform it into a museum which would inspire and educate the public. The estate endowed the country with the most comprehensive collection of Russian imperial art outside of Russia, a distinguished eighteenth-century French decorative art collection, and twenty-five acres of serene landscaped gardens. Lunch is on own while exploring. Depart for a tour of the Washington National Cathedral, one of the tallest cathedrals on the east coast and one of the most impressive and wondrous architectural structures in the District. Upon departure, drive along Embassy Row in Washington, DC, and stop to visit the Marine Corps Memorial (Iwo Jima) before returning to the National Harbor. The remainder of your evening is free to relax, explore, shop, and enjoy dinner on own along the waterfront. (Meals: B) Day 4 – Saturday, April 9, 2022 After breakfast, depart to witness the spectacular Cherry Blossom Parade from your Premium View Seats located in front of The National Archives and across from the TV cameras for this nationally broadcast event. Enjoy performances from across the nation performed right in front of your eyes and see the Cherry Blossom Princess. After the parade, escape the crowds and explore at the Smithsonian Institution’s Museum of your choice on the National Mall and enjoy lunch on own while visiting. Continue on a Photo Stroll of the Tidal Basin to take photos among the Cherry Blossom Trees as well as the Jefferson, FDR, and Martin Luther King, Jr. Memorials. This evening, return to the AC Hotel and enjoy a free night to take advantage of the hotel’s amenities or further explore the National Harbor. (Meals: B) Day 5 – Sunday, April 10, 2022 Enjoy a breakfast at your hotel this morning prior to checking out. visit the NEW Planet Word Museum, an immersive language experience located at the historic Franklin School and is the world’s first voice-activated museum with interactive galleries and exhibits bringing words and language to life in all sorts of fun ways. Later this afternoon, board the MARS Exclusive Cruise. Enjoy beautiful views of the Tidal Basin from the glass-enclosed Bateaux and the outside decks. Indulge in Signature Cocktails, a delicious on-board meal, Live entertainment, and a Keepsake Photo! After docking, disembark and depart for home. (Meals: B, Dinner Cruise)