Visit the Nation's Capital during the National Cherry Blossom Festival.Take A Fun Trip and visit the Nation's Capital during the National Cherry Blossom Festival 2022. Our Nation's Capital is at its most splendid in the spring when thousands of cherry blossom trees are in bloom. Washington celebrates the beauty of the season with visitors from across the nation and around the world that arrive for the annual National Cherry Blossom Festival Parade.
- A VIP Pink Stroll with MARS Professional DC Tour Guide
- Premium Grand Stand Seating for the Cherry Blossom Parade
- Guided Capitol Visitors Center Tour
- Illuminated Monument Tour
- Arlington National Cemetery and Tram Tickets to explore
- Museums, Monuments, Memorials, and More!
Sample Itinerary: Day 1 – Friday, April 8, 2022
- Welcome to the Nation’s Capital and MARS’ Exclusive Positively PINK Cherry Blossom Festival Tour!
- Meet your MARS Professional Pink-Tied Tour Guide and embark on a Pink Photo Stroll of the Tidal Basin to take photos among the Cherry Blossom Trees as well as the Jefferson, FDR, and Martin Luther King, Jr. Memorials.
- Stop for a photo opportunity at the White House.
- Continuing on for additional stops by The Vietnam Veterans Memorial, The Lincoln Memorial, and the Korean Memorial, and the WWII Memorial.
- Enjoy dinner included this evening at a local favorite restaurant prior to checking in at your MARS Select Hotel for the evening. (Meals: D)
Day 2 – Saturday, April 9, 2022
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- Receive your Collectible Cherry Blossom Pin and Pink Pom-Poms from your MARS Guide and depart.
- Witness the spectacular Annual Cherry Blossom Parade from your Premium View Seats located in front of The National Archives and across from the TV cameras who broadcast this nationally televised annual event. Enjoy performances from across the nation displayed right in front of your eyes and see the Cherry Blossom Princess.
- After the parade, escape the crowds with your Guide and visit Capitol Hill to tour the Capitol Visitor Center where you’ll enjoy lunch on own in the CVC Cafe with a bounty of dining offerings, see the Supreme Court, and visit the Library of Congress.
- Visit The NEW Eisenhower Memorial
- Enjoy an included dinner at a local DC favorite.
- Embark on an after-dark Guided Illuminated Monument Tour where the city’s grand buildings, memorials, and monuments prove they are impressive during the day – stunning at night!
- Stop and walk through the John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts for amazing city views from the terrace and the famous bronze bust of John F. Kennedy in the grand foyer.
- Return to the hotel for the evening. (Meals: B, D)
Day 3 – Sunday, April 10, 2022
- Breakfast at the hotel this morning.
- Stop to see the impressive Air Force Memorial, seeming to stretch upwards forever, high into the sky above.
- Depart to visit the Smithsonian Institution’s Museums on the National Mall. Enjoy lunch on own while exploring the museums located within walking distance of each other, allowing you to visit several choices today or spend the day at your favorite one to see each display carefully and masterfully crafted at any of these amazing museums.
- Enjoy an included Farewell Dinner at a local Washington specialty restaurant.
- Return to your hotel for the evening. (Meals: B, D)
- Breakfast at the hotel this morning prior to checking out.
- Meet your MARS Professional Tour Guide and depart to visit Arlington National Cemetery, America’s most sacred square mile and its shrine to valor and sacrifice. Tram tickets are included to navigate the vast 624+ acres property and visit the memorials and monuments contained therein. Witness the Changing of the Guard at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier.
- Stop by the 9/11 Memorial Park, honoring the victims of the attack at The Pentagon. At the heart of the memorial, 184 illuminated benches are arranged and specifically positioned to distinguish victims who were in the Pentagon from those who were on board American Airlines Flight 77.
- Enjoy lunch on own at Pentagon City Mall.
- Depart for home with a camera full of pink photos! (Meals: B)
Estimated Tour Pricing Inclusions: 3 nights’ accommodation; 3 breakfasts; 3 dinners; premium parade seating; annual collectible cherry blossom pin; pink keepsake pom-poms for the parade; admissions, entrance, and guide fees as stated in the itinerary, including taxes, and gratuity, except gratuity for guide is not included on adult tours unless otherwise requested. *Base rate does not include motor coach transportation, airfare, airport transfers, driver gratuity, guide gratuity, (student groups exempt) or any upgrades or add-ons unlisted from itinerary as stated. Pricing may vary based on day of arrival or other conditions. Personalized itineraries with custom pricing and/or additional transportation can be created and added based on client needs and upon client’s request. MARS will customize quotes or personalize itineraries. Click the PDF link below for a Printable Flyer: PDF