DC on a DIME!
The tour every American should have on their ‘Bucket List’! Even those who have visited in the last few years will see something impressive and new in the Nation’s Capital and its ever-evolving landscape!
3 Days /2 Nights
Estimated Tour Pricing Inclusions: 3 nights’ accommodation, 3 breakfasts, 2 dinners, admissions, entrance, and guide fees as stated in the itinerary, including taxes, and gratuity (excluding gratuity for guides and driver, unless requested).
- Guided City Tour
- Illuminated Monument Tour
- Tram Tour Tickets at Arlington National Cemetery
- Guided Tour of the US Capitol Building
- Smithsonian Museums
- New Eisenhower Memorial
- New Museum of the Army
- Mount Vernon
- Your choice of DC's New Museums!
Sample Itinerary:Day 1 - Capitol Hill
- Arrive in our Nation’s Capital and meet your local Washington, DC Guide.
- Tour Capitol Hill, including The United States Capitol Visitor Center, the most recognized symbol of democratic government in the world, the U.S. Capitol has housed Congress since 1800 and is one of the most imposing public buildings in the world.
- Depart on foot and tour the Library of Congress and see the The Supreme Court.
- After checking in to your DC Metro “home” for the next three nights, enjoy a welcome dinner at a local favorite restaurant.
- Enjoy breakfast at the hotel this morning.
- Depart for a full day of guided touring to include all of our favorite Washington, DC classics:
- See the White House Visitor Center and stop for a photo opportunity;
- Visit Arlington National Cemetery, America’s most sacred square mile, and see the Changing of the Guard at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier;
- Enjoy memorial touring with stops at WWII, Vietnam, Lincoln, Korean, FDR, and Martin Luther King, Jr. Memorials. Drive Embassy Row and see the National Cathedral.
- Enjoy dinner this evening at a downtown hot spot.
- Experience an Illuminated Monument Tour with stops at the Jefferson Memorial, a walk-through at the John F. Kennedy Performing Arts Center, the Air Force Memorial, and the Pentagon 9/11 Memorial, in honor of the 184 lives lost during the attack on the Pentagon.
- Enjoy breakfast at the hotel this morning before departing to visit one of the museums in the District.
- Choices will include:
- International Spy Museum, at its new and significantly larger home;
- The Museum of the Bible, a state-of-the-art 420,000 square foot facility;
- The Law Enforcement Museum, DC’s newest and most interactive museum;
- or stick with a classic and visit George Washington’s Mount Vernon Estate.
- Choices will include:
- The afternoon will be free to visit one of the Smithsonian Institute Museums on the National Mall.
- Enjoy a farewell dinner this evening and return to the hotel.
- Enjoy breakfast at the hotel this morning prior to checking out.
- Depending on the direction of your final destination, enjoy additional time today at the Smithsonian Institute Museums on the National Mall in Washington, DC; or Udvar Hazy Air & Space Museum, or the Museum of the Marine Corps.
- Depart for home.
Click Below to Download a PDF: PDF
Contact Us Today to Reserve Your Tour
Have a question? MARS' experienced tour professionals are ready and willing to help you plan a tour program that's a perfect fit for you.Get Started