Estimated Tour Pricing Inclusions: 2 nights’ accommodation, 2 breakfasts, 2 dinners, admissions, entrance, and guide fees as stated in the itinerary, including taxes, and gratuity (excluding gratuity for guides and driver, unless requested).
- Guided City Tour
- Illuminated Monument Tour
- Tram Tour Tickets at Arlington National Cemetery
- Guided Tour of the US Capitol Building
- Smithsonian Museum(s)
- Monuments & Memorials Touring
- Illuminated Monument Touring (at night)
- United States Library of Congress
- Kennedy Center of the Performing Arts & the REACH Exhibit
- OPTIONAL Add-on Exploring available to include The International Spy Museum or the Museum of the Bible
Sample Itinerary:Day 1 - Welcome to DC & Smithsonian Museum
- Arrive in our Nation’s Capital and explore the Smithsonian Institute Museum of your choice on the National Mall.
- After checking in to your DC Metro “home” for the next two nights, enjoy a Welcome Dinner at a local favorite restaurant.
- Enjoy breakfast at the hotel this morning.
- Depart for a full day of guided touring to include all of our favorite Washington, DC classics:
- Visit Arlington National Cemetery, America’s most sacred square mile, and see the Changing of the Guard at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier.
- Tour the United States Capitol Building, the most recognized symbol of democratic government in the world.
- Explore the United States Library of Congress, the largest national library in the world with more than 100 million items in three buildings.
- Enjoy dinner included this evening at a popular downtown hot spot.
- Experience an Illuminated Monument Tour including a walk-through at the John F. Kennedy Performing Arts Center, the Marine Corps Memorial (Iwo Jima), and stop at the Rev. Martin Luther King, Jr. Memorial illuminated at night!
- Enjoy breakfast at the hotel this morning before checking out.
- Meet your DC Guide for a Half-Day of Guided Touring to include:
- Stop for a White House Photo Opportunity!
- Stop at the World War I Memorial.
- Stop at the FDR Memorial.
- Stop at the Jefferson Memorial.
- Stop at the Air Force Memorial.
- Drive along Embassy Row and see the National Cathedral, taller than the Washington Monument, and the sixth tallest church in the world.
- Depart for home.
- Don't check out this morning and meet your DC Guide for a Full-Day of Guided Touring to include all of the above, plus:
- Explore Mount Vernon, the estate of our first president, George Washington.
- Enjoy a Farewell Dinner included before retiring to your hotel for the evening.
- Enjoy breakfast at the hotel this morning prior to checking out.
- Visit the specialty museum of your choice:
- The International Spy Museum, or
- The Museum of the Bible.
- Depart for home.
Click Below to Download a PDF: PDF