First Class Foodie Fireworks – Fourth of July in Baltimore
Enjoy the 4th of July with a 3 Day, 2 Night stay featuring luxury Harborview rooms at the Renaissance Harborplace with direct views to the Inner Harbor Fireworks! Enjoy the Best Bites of Baltimore, including a traditional Maryland Crab Feast and an all American 4th of July Parade!
3 Days /2 Nights
Tour Inclusions: 2 nights’ accommodation; 2 breakfasts; 2 lunches; admissions, entrance, and guide fees as stated in the itinerary, including taxes, and gratuity, except gratuity for guide fees is not included on adult tours unless otherwise requested. Based on 35 paying passengers and one (1) comp in double occupancy.Highlights:
- National Aquarium
- Fogo de Chao Brazilian Steakhouse Gaucho Lunch
- Four-footed 4th of July Parade
- Inner Harbor 4th of July Fireworks & Festivities
- Sightseeing Cruise of Baltimore's Harbor
- Traditional Maryland-style Crab Feast
Sample Itinerary: Day 1 - Brazilian Steakhouse & The National Aquarium
- Arrive in Baltimore, Maryland, and enjoy your 1st delicious foodie experience at a Brazilian Steakhouse where you’ll enjoy a Gaucho Lunch Included which features their famous Market Table, and Tableside carving of picahana, chicken legs, and pork sausage.
- Depart by foot and Tour The National Aquarium. Feel the spray as Atlantic bottlenose dolphins swim quickly by; search the rain forest canopy for elusive sloths; marvel at the mesmerizing pulse of blue blubber jellies —all in one place! The National Aquarium is home to thousands of animals—including sharks, turtles, free-flying birds and more—in award-winning habitats. Enjoy exhilarating access to an entire world of aquatic wonder.
- Check-in at your leisure this evening to the luxurious Baltimore Renaissance Harbor Hotel with each room offering incredible views of the Harbor and from where you’ll watch the fantastic 4th of July Fireworks from the comfort of your room. The hotel is located two blocks from the National Aquarium and is attached by a foot bridge to The Shops at Inner Harbor. (Meals: L)
- Enjoy breakfast included at the hotel this morning.
- Today is free for you to participate in the festival activities and excitement, or opt to watch the fireworks from the comfort of your beautifully appointed upscale room at the Baltimore Renaissance Harbor Hotel.
- Dinner is on own at one of the dozens of restaurants surrounding the Inner Harbor and hotel or choose to dine in The Water Table Restaurant located within the hotel and featuring the best of Baltimore seafood including their wonderful Maryland Crab Cakes and Crab Bisque! (Meals: B)
- Optional Fourth of July activities include:
- A one-of-a-kind 4th of July Parade featuring many little four-footed critters, decked out in their gaudiest Red, White, and Blue finery. Trophies awarded for Best Costume, Most Patriotic, Most Visionary Pet, Owner & Pet Lookalikes, Least Likely to Succeed as a Pet, Visionary Pet Tricks, and more.
- The 4th of July Fireworks: View from the comfort of your beautifully appointed upscale rooms or walk over the Skywalk that connects the Renaissance to the Harbor and enjoy the festivities and outdoor performances at the Inner Harbor.
- Enjoy a leisurely included breakfast at the hotel prior to checking out.
- Explore from the dock on a Sightseeing Cruise of the Harbor to learn about the History of Baltimore.
- No Baltimore Foodie experience would be complete without a traditional Maryland Crab Feast served waterside. To finish the day, we’ll enjoy a traditional Maryland Style Crab Feast menu that includes Steamed Crabs, Maryland Fried Chicken, Dry-Rub Ribs, Corn on the Cob, Cole Slaw, Potato Salad, Mixed Greens Salad, Watermelon, & Strawberry Shortcake.
- Depart for home happy & full. (Meals: B, L)
Contact Us Today to Reserve Your Tour
Have a question? MARS' experienced tour professionals are ready and willing to help you plan a tour program that's a perfect fit for you.Get Started