- National Aquarium
- Upland Tropical Rain Forest Exhibit
- Amazon River Forest Exhibit
- Fogo de Chao Brazilian Steakhouse Gaucho Lunch
- Four-footed 4th of July Parade
- Inner Harbor 4th of July Fireworks & Festivities
- Sightseeing Cruise of Baltimore's Harbor
- Traditional Maryland-style Crab Feast
Day 1 - Fogo de Chão and The National Aquarium
- Arrive in Baltimore, Maryland, and enjoy your 1st delicious foodie experience at Fogo de Chão Brazilian Steakhouse where you’ll enjoy a Gaucho Lunch which includes their famous Market Table, and Tableside carving of picahana, chicken legs, and pork sausage. Unlimited fountain drinks are included.
- Explore and discover at the National Aquarium. Among the Aquarium’s award-winning exhibits are two that introduce you to the wonders of the Amazon.
- Walk through the immersive Upland Tropical Rain Forest Exhibit, surrounded by the calls of tropical birds and incredible rainforest residents, including golden lion tamarins, two-toed sloths and macaws.
- In Amazon River Forest, you’ll come face-to-face with inhabitants of an Amazon tributary, including poison dart frogs, dwarf caimans and emerald tree boas.
- Check-in at your leisure this evening to the luxurious Baltimore Renaissance Harbor Hotel with each room offering incredible views of the Harbor and from where you’ll watch the fantastic 4th of July Fireworks from the comfort of your room. The hotel is located two blocks from the National Aquarium and is attached by a foot bridge to The Shops at Inner Harbor.
- Enjoy a full breakfast at the hotel this morning.
- Today is free for you to participate in the festival activities and excitement, or opt to watch the fireworks from the comfort of your beautifully appointed upscale room at the Baltimore Renaissance Harbor Hotel.
- Dinner is on own at one of the dozens of restaurants surrounding the Inner Harbor and hotel or choose to dine in The Water Table Restaurant located within the hotel and featuring the best of Baltimore seafood including their wonderful Maryland Crab Cakes and Crab Bisque!
- Optional Fourth of July activities include:
- A one-of-a-kind 4th of July Parade featuring many little four-footed critters, decked out in their gaudiest Red, White, and Blue finery. Trophies awarded for Best Costume, Most Patriotic, Most Visionary Pet, Owner & Pet Lookalikes, Least Likely to Succeed as a Pet, Visionary Pet Tricks, and more.
- The 4th of July Fireworks: View from the comfort of your beautifully appointed upscale rooms or walk over the Skywalk that connects the Renaissance to the Harbor and enjoy the festivities and outdoor performances at the Inner Harbor.
- Enjoy an included, full leisurely breakfast at the hotel prior to checking out.
- Explore from the dock on a Sightseeing Cruise of the Harbor to learn about the History of Baltimore.
- No Baltimore Foodie experience would be complete without a traditional Maryland Crab Feast served waterside. To finish the day, we’ll enjoy a traditional Maryland Style Crab Feast menu that includes Steamed Crabs, Maryland Fried Chicken, Dry-Rub Ribs, Corn on the Cob, Cole Slaw, Potato Salad, Mixed Greens Salad, Watermelon, Strawberry Shortcake, and Coffee, Tea, & Soft Drinks.
- Depart for home happy, full, and proud to be an American!
Click Here to View a Sample Itinerary: PDF