Fourth of July in Philadelphia
Featuring your own VIP Suites overlooking the Concerts and Fireworks with all festivities of Party on the Parkway at your doorstep! Visit the Liberty Bell, Independence Hall, museums, tours, and much more!
4 Days /3 Nights
Tour Inclusions: 3 nights’ accommodation; 3 breakfasts; 1 lunch; 2 dinners; admissions, entrance, and guide fees as stated in the itinerary, including taxes, and gratuity, except gratuity for guide fees is not included on adult tours unless otherwise requested. Based on 35 paying passengers and one (1) comp in double occupancy.Highlights:
- 4th of July Party on The Parkway
- Liberty Bell Center
- Independence Hall
- Salute to America Independence Day Parade
- Swann Memorial
- VIP Suite
- Concerts & Fireworks
- American Revolution Museum
- Eastern State Penitentiary Tour
- The Reading Terminal Market
Sample Itinerary: Day 1 - Arrivals & Welcome Dinner
- Arrive in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania & check-in to your local area hotel.
- Depart for a welcome dinner included at a local favorite restaurant. (Meals: D)
- Enjoy breakfast included this morning prior to a visit to The Liberty Bell Center.
- See the Liberty Bell and learn how this State House bell was transformed into an extraordinary symbol.
- Next, depart for the Celebration of Freedom Ceremony – Kick off Philadelphia’s premier celebration of July 4th where it all began – in front of Independence Hall– with a live patriotic ceremony featuring special guests. Enjoy a special reading of the Declaration of Independence.
- Enjoy The Salute to America Independence Day Parade, presented by the Philadelphia International Airport. Celebrate America’s birthday in America’s birthplace! This is a parade you do not want to miss! It is the perfect display of the Constitution on parade and features a wide range of groups and floats from seven different states including: Maine, Tennessee, Virginia, Maryland, Delaware, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania. Parade path goes right by your hotel! Choose to watch parade from hotel lobby, balconies in the RED, WHITE, & BLUE Suites, or street side.
- Next, take part in the "Party on the Parkway" - Enjoy FREE entertainment, food and fun for all ages from Noon to 7:00pm on Benjamin Franklin Pkwy 19th Street – 25th Street. The festivities are right on your doorstep. Come and go as you please! Spend the afternoon noshing on goodies from local food trucks & enjoy a cold one at the beer gardens. Pssst! Check out Chill Moody’s specially curated stage featuring local rising Stars! From Swann Memorial Fountain, departing by foot it takes about 7-10 minutes to get back to the hotel.
- Arrive at the hotel to relax and refresh before dinner. Enjoy an included All-American 4th of July Dinner Buffet.
- Enjoy a VIP evening! Balconies offer direct views to the concerts and fireworks! Come and go as you please to enjoy RED, WHITE, & BLUE party!
- The Wawa Welcome America July 4th Concert & Fireworks features performances by well-known artists and bands. July 4th Fireworks begin above the Eakin’s Oval. (Meals: B, D)
- Enjoy breakfast included at the hotel then depart for the Museum of the American Revolution. From the early stirrings of unrest in Boston to the opening shots of the War of Independence, and from signing of the Declaration of Independence to the creation of the American Republic, the Museum’s core exhibition explores the ideas, events, and legacies of America's revolutionary beginnings.
- Depart and enjoy lunch on own while visiting the National Constitution Center. The first museum in the world dedicated to honoring and explaining the U.S. Constitution through more than 100 interactive and multimedia exhibits, photographs, film, sculpture, text, and artifacts. The National Constitution Center's mission is to increase popular understanding of, and appreciation for, the Constitution, its history, and its relevance to our daily lives.
- Depart and meet your GUIDE for America’s must-see Historic Mile Tour. See Independence Hall, the Liberty Bell, Ross House, Ben Franklin’s Gravesite, and much more! (Meals: B, L)
- Enjoy breakfast included at the hotel before checking out and touring the Eastern State Penitentiary. Opened in 1829 as part of a controversial movement to change the behavior of inmates through "confinement in solitude with labor”, Eastern State Penitentiary quickly became the most expensive and most copied building in the young United States. Some of America's most notorious criminals were held in the Penitentiary's vaulted, sky-lit cells, including bank robber Willie Sutton and Al Capone.
- Enjoy lunch on your own at Reading Terminal. One of America’s largest and oldest public markets, housed since 1893 in a National Historic Landmark building, the Market offers an incredible selection of locally grown and exotic produce, locally sourced meats and poultry, plus the finest seafood, cheeses, baked goods, and confections. (Meals: B)
CLICK BELOW FOR A FLYER: PDF
Contact Us Today to Reserve Your Tour
Have a question? MARS' experienced tour professionals are ready and willing to help you plan a tour program that's a perfect fit for you.Get Started