Tour Pricing Estimated Inclusions: 2 nights' hotel accommodation; 2 breakfasts; 1 lunch; 1 dinner; admissions, entrance, and guide fees as stated in the itinerary, including taxes & gratuity. Except gratuity for guide fees is not included on adult tours unless otherwise requested.
*Base rate does not include motor coach transportation, airfare, airport transfers, driver gratuity, guide gratuity, (student groups exempt) or any upgrades or add-ons unlisted from itinerary as stated. Personalized itineraries with custom pricing and/or additional transportation can be created and added based on client needs and upon client’s request. Estimated prices may vary based on day of arrival and other conditionalities. MARS will customize quotes or personalize itineraries for FREE.
- Licensed, professional DC Tour Guide/Director
- Lincoln Cottage
- Woodrow Wilson House
- American Portrait Gallery ~ Official Portraits of the Presidents
- George Washington's Mount Vernon Estate
- Gunston Hall
- Frederick Douglass' Cedar Hill
- White House Visitors Center
- Monument and Memorial Touring
- Arrive to Washington, D.C., and meet your GUIDE for a Presidential Tour!
- Visit the Lincoln Cottage.
- Tour the Woodrow Wilson House.
- See the American Portrait Gallery Official Portraits of the Presidents.
- Enjoy an included dinner in D.C!
- Check-in to your hotel.
- Enjoy breakfast at your hotel this morning.
- Depart with GUIDE for a Presidential Pathways and Significant Influencers Tour.
- Visit George Washington's Mount Vernon and enjoy lunch on own.
- Visit the Gristmill, this was George Washington’s milling system that’s could produce 5,000-8,000 pounds of flour and cornmeal a day.
- Visit Gunston Hall, the home of Founding Father George Mason.
- Visit Old Town Alexandria, where you’ll be able to see unique stores, boutiques, and artist studios.
- Dinner is on own at one of the many unique offerings located here along cobblestone streets.
- Return to your hotel for the evening.
- Enjoy breakfast at your hotel this morning prior to checking out.
- Depart with your GUIDE to see Frederick Douglass’ Cedar Hill. Douglass, well known for his efforts to end slavery and his skill of public speaking, was a consultant to President Lincoln & helped convince him that slaves should serve in the Union Forces.
- Visit the White House Visitors Center and enjoy a photo opportunity.
- Enjoy lunch included at the oldest bar in the district where, reportedly, Commanders in Chief kicked back for a drink including Theodore Roosevelt, Grover Cleveland, and Ulysses S. Grant.
- Visit the Eisenhower Memorial as well as the FDR, Jefferson, and Lincoln Memorials.
- Depart for home.
Here at Go Performing & Go Student Tours our School Trips and Tours continue to be designed to experience STEAM - Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, & Mathematics. What is "STEAM" Education? Click HERE.
We also design tours with SEL education in mind. All of our tours are designed around Self-Awareness, Self-management, Social Awareness, Relationship Skills, and Responsible Decision-Making. What is SEL Education? Click HERE.
CLICK HERE FOR A PRINTABLE PDF: