Discover the wonders of the Navajo Nation and immerse yourself in the splendors of the West. Experience awe inspiring views and take photographs worthy of National Geographic at Monument Valley, Canyon De Chelly, and Antelope Canyon. Hear the stories and witness the native dances of the Navajo by members of the Navajo tribe. This tour is sure to awaken your soul as you experience life through the eyes of the Navajo. We will tour, hike, shop, dine, and explore the best of Arizona's cultural delights.
7 Days /6 Nights
Estimated Tour Pricing Inclusions: 6 nights’ accommodation; 6 breakfasts; 2 lunches; 3 dinners; admissions, entrance, and guide fees as stated in the itinerary, including taxes, and gratuity. Except gratuity for guide fees is not included on adult tours unless otherwise requested.Highlights:
- Navajo Museum
- Petrified Forrest National Park
- Hubbell Trading Post
- Traditional Navajo Dance Performances
- Monument Valley
- Crystal Forrest Museum & Gifts
- Goulding's Museum
- Cameron Trading Post
- Red Heritage Cultural Experience
- Tuba City
Sample Itinerary: Day 1: Arrive
- Fly into Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport and check into WeKoPa Resort and Casino.
- Prior to checking out, breakfast at your hotel.
- Explore Crystal Forest Museum & Gifts.
- Drive around Petrified Forrest National Park and stop for photo opportunities.
- After dinner, enjoy a performance by Traditional Navajo Dancers.
- After breakfasting at your hotel, depart for the Hubbell Trading Post.
- Depart from the Trading Post to Chinle where you will stay for the night.
- Tour the Canyon De Chelly and the Antelope House Ruins in Canyon del Muerto.
- Before checking out, enjoy breakfast at your hotel.
- Visit Monument Valley where you will shop in Goulding's Museum and take a jeep tour of Monument Valley.
- Depart for Tuba City where you will stay for two nights. On the way, stretch your legs at Cameron Trading Post.
- After breakfasting at your hotel, depart for Page, AZ.
- Take a tour of Antelope Canyon.
- After lunch, hike 1.3 miles to the Horseshoe Bend Overlook.
- During dinner, enjoy the Red Heritage Cultural Experience Dinner Show.
- Begin the day, after breakfast at your hotel, by visiting the Navajo Museum.
- Arrive in Downtown Flagstaff and enjoy free time for shopping and lunch.
- Have a farewell dinner at a favorite spot.
- Breakfast at the hotel before flying home.
*Base rate does not include motor coach transportation, airfare, airport transfers, driver gratuity, guide gratuity, (student groups exempt) or any upgrades or add-ons unlisted from itinerary as stated. Pricing may vary based on day of arrival or other conditions. Personalized itineraries with custom pricing and/or additional transportation can be created and added based on client needs and upon client’s request. MARS will customize quotes or personalize itineraries for FREE.
CLICK BELOW FOR A FLYER: PDF
Contact Us Today to Reserve Your Tour
Have a question? MARS' experienced tour professionals are ready and willing to help you plan a tour program that's a perfect fit for you.Get Started