Estimated Tour Pricing Inclusions: 6 nights’ accommodation; 6 breakfasts; 2 lunches; 3 dinners; admissions, entrance, and guide fees as stated in the itinerary, including taxes, and gratuity. Except gratuity for guide fees is not included on adult tours unless otherwise requested.Highlights:
- Navajo Museum
- Petrified Forrest National Park
- Hubbell Trading Post
- Traditional Navajo Dance Performances
- Monument Valley
- Crystal Forrest Museum & Gifts
- Goulding's Museum
- Cameron Trading Post
- Red Heritage Cultural Experience
- Tuba City
Sample Itinerary: Day 1: Arrive
- Fly into Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport and check into WeKoPa Resort and Casino.
- Prior to checking out, breakfast at your hotel.
- Explore Crystal Forest Museum & Gifts.
- Drive around Petrified Forrest National Park and stop for photo opportunities.
- After dinner, enjoy a performance by Traditional Navajo Dancers.
- After breakfasting at your hotel, depart for the Hubbell Trading Post.
- Depart from the Trading Post to Chinle where you will stay for the night.
- Tour the Canyon De Chelly and the Antelope House Ruins in Canyon del Muerto.
- Before checking out, enjoy breakfast at your hotel.
- Visit Monument Valley where you will shop in Goulding's Museum and take a jeep tour of Monument Valley.
- Depart for Tuba City where you will stay for two nights. On the way, stretch your legs at Cameron Trading Post.
- After breakfasting at your hotel, depart for Page, AZ.
- Take a tour of Antelope Canyon.
- After lunch, hike 1.3 miles to the Horseshoe Bend Overlook.
- During dinner, enjoy the Red Heritage Cultural Experience Dinner Show.
- Begin the day, after breakfast at your hotel, by visiting the Navajo Museum.
- Arrive in Downtown Flagstaff and enjoy free time for shopping and lunch.
- Have a farewell dinner at a favorite spot.
- Breakfast at the hotel before flying home.
*Base rate does not include motor coach transportation, airfare, airport transfers, driver gratuity, guide gratuity, (student groups exempt) or any upgrades or add-ons unlisted from itinerary as stated. Pricing may vary based on day of arrival or other conditions. Personalized itineraries with custom pricing and/or additional transportation can be created and added based on client needs and upon client’s request. MARS will customize quotes or personalize itineraries for FREE.
CLICK BELOW FOR A FLYER: PDF