- Luxury Harborview and Firework View Rooms
- Traditional New Year's Eve Culinary Experience "A Water Table Feast"
- Epic Hangover Brunch with Bloody Mary or Mimosa
December 31st - Harbor Views & Water Table Feast
- Mid-afternoon check-in to your luxury accommodation for the next 2 nights at The Renaissance Baltimore Harborplace Hotel and enjoy the harbor view from your exclusive vantage point room.
- Enjoy a Water Table Feast for our New Year’s Eve dinner complete with crab bisque and crab cakes. A Land lover’s dish is also available. Later, let the evening unfold with the epic annual festivities!
- Enjoy the ultimate Hangover Brunch complete with Bloody Mary or Mimosas.
- Depart by foot and tour The National Aquarium. Feel the spray as Atlantic bottlenose dolphins swim quickly by; search the rain forest canopy for elusive sloths; marvel at the mesmerizing pulse of blue blubber jellies —all in one place! The National Aquarium is home to thousands of animals—including sharks, turtles, free-flying birds and more—in award-winning habitats. Enjoy exhilarating access to an entire world of aquatic wonder.
- Or, choose to stay in your luxury room, watch movies, enjoy the harbor view, or order a Bloody Mary at the Harborview Restaurant & Bar.
- Return to The Renaissance and enjoy dinner on own at one of the many restaurants located on the harbor front.
- Enjoy breakfast included prior to checking out.
- The morning is free to shop at the luxury shops attached to the Renaissance Harbor Hotel. Visit the unique shops and find fantastic sales at Harborplace boutique shops, which is connected to the Renaissance by Skywalk.
- Or, choose to visit the attractions, located within short walking distance, which include the Maryland Science Center, Walter’s Art Gallery, The Flag Museum, Reginald F. Lewis Museum, and Historic Ships of Baltimore.
- Mid-afternoon, depart for home.