Estimated Tour Pricing Inclusions: 6 nights’ accommodation, 6 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 3 dinners, admissions, entrance, and guide fees as stated in the itinerary, including taxes, and gratuity (excluding gratuity for guides and driver, unless requested).Highlights:
- Arizona Copper Art Museum
- Verde Canyon Railroad Excursion
- Blazing M Ranch
- Antelope Canyon Tour
- Buck Wild Hummer Tours
- Lake Havasu City
- Sunset River Cruise
- Fly Over Vegas
- Mob Museum
- Zion National Park
Sample Itinerary: Day 1 - Arrive
- Arrive in Sedona, AZ.
- Check in to your hotel.
- Enjoy dinner on your own.
- Enjoy breakfast at your hotel.
- Take a docent-led tour at Arizona Copper Art Museum and gain an insight into the history of Clarksdale. The rich mining history here will lay the groundwork for your exciting day in the region.
- Arrive at Verde Canyon Railroad Depot.
- Enjoy lunch on your own at the Golden Spike Cafe.
- Board the train and set off on the Verde Canyon Railroad. From the moment you step foot on one of the meticulously refurbished train cars, you will be transported to a simpler, more leisurely time away from the distractions and annoyances of our modern world. Breathe deep, order a drink and relax as you glide along on a 4-hour, 20-mile journey through 110 years of history while still enjoying modern creature comforts like climate control, comfortable seating, thoughtful décor and awe-inspired scenery.
- Enjoy dinner and a show this evening at Blazin' M Ranch. The Blazin’ M Ranch has provided visitors to Arizona an Old West experience to remember. Featuring a mouth-waterin’ BBQ chicken and ribs chuckwagon supper followed by a toe-tappin, knee-slappin’ hour-long Western stage production by award-winning musicians. It is a must-do attraction during your visit to the Sedona/Verde Valley region.
- After the show, return to your hotel for the evening.
- Enjoy breakfast at your hotel prior to checking out.
- Lunch is included at a local Mexican restaurant.
- Take the Upper Antelope Canyon Tour. You will drive in Antelope Canyon tour vehicles and drive to the entrance of Antelope Canyon. Enter the canyon on foot and walk the 1.5 mile loop through the canyon and around the rim back to the entrance.
- Meet Buck Wild Hummer Tours at the East Entrance of the South Rim of the Grand Canyon and enjoy a sunset tour of Grand Canyon aboard 14 passenger touring Hummers.
- Enjoy a box dinner included at the Rim.
- Head out in the hummers to the Big E Steakhouse for dessert.
- Check-in to your local hotel.
- Enjoy breakfast at your hotel, prior to checking out.
- Explore Lake Havasu City. Experience London Bridge and enjoy lunch on your own and free time in Lake Havasu.
- Arrive in Laughlin, NV and check in to your hotel.
- Board for a Laughlin Sunset River Boat Dinner Cruise. Enjoy a leisurely cruise down the Colorado River, taking in the beautiful views and sharing a dinner with your group. The menu features fresh catches and a wonderful selection to suit any palate. Aside from a wonderful dinner on the river, you get to enjoy amazing views on the water and an absolutely stunning sunset. This is a night you’re sure to remember!
- Return to your hotel and enjoy the remainder of the evening on your own.
- Enjoy breakfast at your hotel prior to checking out.
- Arrive in Las Vegas.
- Experience Fly Over Vegas. Buckle in for the ride of a lifetime. Feel the magic of flight through immersive, state-of-the-art technology that lets you dip, dive and glide over awe-inspiring landscapes, all without leaving The Strip. You’ve never felt a rush like FlyOver.
- Meet your local step on guide with JS Travel consultants and depart for a city tour of Las Vegas including the welcome to Las Vegas sign, history and narration down the Las Vegas Strip, Narrated tour of Downtown, including Fremont. Enjoy an included lunch on city tour at a local favorite restaurant.
- Arrive at the Mob Museum and enjoy a self-guided tour through this befitting museum for the history of Las Vegas.
- Enjoy a group drink at the underground Speakeasy located in the Mob Museum.
- Check-in to your hotel and enjoy the rest of the evening to explore Las Vegas.
Depart your hotel For Zion National Park. A grab and go breakfast will be provided for guests onboard coach.
Virgin River Gorge: Drive through the stunning Virgin River Gorge on the way to Zion and again on the way back to Las Vegas. Dramatic walls and cliffs tower over the Virgin River offering beautiful scenery.
St. George: Travel through St. George, known as Utah’s Dixie with its mild climate.
Zion Canyon Visitors Center: Make a rest stop at the Zion National Park Visitor Center and take photos of the surrounding views of the towering canyon walls.
Zion Mt. Carmel Highway: Travel up the road on the South walls of the Canyon and enjoy breathtaking views before passing through the tunnel toward the East Entrance of Zion National Park.
Checkerboard Mesa: This is a scenic viewpoint unique geologic formation on the upper mountains of the East side of Zion National Park, which makes a beautiful photo stop on the way to Bryce Canyon National Park.
Bryce Canyon National Park: Enjoy the various scenic viewpoints around Bryce Canyon National Park and enter into a wonderland of spires, hoodoos and beautiful rock formations.
Return to Las Vegas through the Virgin River Gorge once again.
- Return to your hotel and enjoy a free evening.
Enjoy breakfast at your hotel prior to checking out.
- Depart for home.
*Base rate does not include motor coach transportation, airfare, airport transfers, driver gratuity, guide gratuity, (student groups exempt) or any upgrades or add-ons unlisted from itinerary as stated. Pricing may vary based on day of arrival or other conditions. Personalized itineraries with custom pricing and/or additional transportation can be created and added based on client needs and upon client’s request. MARS will customize quotes or personalize itineraries for FREE.
CLICK BELOW FOR A FLYER PDF