Estimated Tour Pricing Inclusions: 4 nights’ accommodation; 4 breakfasts; 1 lunch; 3 dinners; admissions, entrance, and guide fees as stated in the itinerary, including taxes, and gratuity. Except gratuity for guide fees is not included on adult tours unless otherwise requested.Highlights:
- Sawdust Art Festival
- Pageant of the Masters Festival
- Downtown Laguna Beach
- Land Tram Tour of Catalina Island
- Downtown Avalon
- Glass Bottom Boat Tour
- Los Angeles City Tour
- Hollywood Strip
- Chinese Theatre
- Beverly Hills
- The Getty
Sample Itinerary: Day 1: Travel Day
- Fly into LAX.
- Check into your hotel.
- Enjoy breakfast at the hotel.
- Explore the Sawdust Festival in Laguna Beach.
- Return to your hotel to freshen-up and rest.
- Before the Pageant of the Masters show, enjoy dinner at Terra, a fine dining experience in the heart of the Pageant of the Masters experience.
- Sit back, relax, and enjoy the show.
- Return to your hotel for the evening.
- Breakfast at the hotel before taking the ferry to Catalina Island.
- Take a land tram tour of Catalina.
- Have lunch on your own in Downtown Avalon.
- Take a Glass Bottom Boat Tour.
- Return to the mainland to enjoy an included dinner before departing for your hotel.
- Breakfast at your hotel.
- Meet your local guide and tour Los Angeles. Stops include: Hollywood Strip, Chinese Theatre, Farmer's Market, Beverly Hills, and The Getty.
- Prior to checking out, enjoy breakfast at your hotel.
- Fly home from LAX.
*Base rate does not include motor coach transportation, airfare, airport transfers, driver gratuity, guide gratuity, (student groups exempt) or any upgrades or add-ons unlisted from itinerary as stated. Pricing may vary based on day of arrival or other conditions. Personalized itineraries with custom pricing and/or additional transportation can be created and added based on client needs and upon client’s request. MARS will customize quotes or personalize itineraries for FREE.
CLICK BELOW FOR A PRINTABLE PDF: PDF