Estimated Tour Pricing Inclusions: 3 nights’ accommodation; 3 breakfasts; 2 lunches; 1 dinner; admissions, entrance, and guide fees as stated in the itinerary, including taxes, and gratuity. Except gratuity for guide fees is not included on adult tours unless otherwise requested.Highlights:
- The International Tattoo Performance: More than 1,000 performers from countries around the globe at this Military Pageantry including Bagpipers, Military Bands, Precision Drill Teams and Performing Ensembles. The Legendary Tattoos of Edinburgh, Scotland, are now rivaled by the largest Tattoo in the USA in Norfolk, Virginia.
- Accommodations at Oceanfront hotels in Virginia Beach: Enjoy the beach and boardwalk from your Oceanfront hotel.
- Spirit Dinner Dance Cruise: Enjoy a delicious meal, dancing, and tons of fun on this ship with incredible views you have to see to believe!
- Pre-Tattoo Luncheon with actual Tattoo Performers Live Entertainment.
- Private Vintage Aircraft Show with Lunch and Live Entertainment.
Sample Itinerary: JUNE 6TH - INTERNATIONAL TATTOO FESTIVAL
- Arrive in Norfolk, VA and enjoy a pre-Tattoo Luncheon and Meet & Greet with actual Tattoo performers Live during lunch.
- Depart for the amazing International Tattoo and enjoy the show from your premium seats! This is the largest spectacle of military music and might in the United States featuring an astounding display of inspirational music, majestic massed Pipes and Drums, show stopping Drill Team maneuvers, elegant dancers in colorful costumes, and more!
- Check in to your Oceanfront Hotel. Enjoy dinner on own and free time along the boardwalk. (Meals: L)
- Enjoy a leisurely breakfast before departing for a Private Vintage Aircraft Show and Luncheon at the Military Aviation Museum. Enjoy Live Musical Entertainment while surrounded by one of the largest private collections of vintage WWI and WWII era military aircraft in the world. Following lunch in the hangar, you’ll be amazed with a Private Vintage Aircraft Airshow and Private Demonstration - a MARS Exclusive!
- Return to the hotel for free time to relax and enjoy dinner on your own along the boardwalk. (Meals: B, L)
- Enjoy breakfast at the hotel this morning before departing to enjoy a Tram Ride amongst the spring blooms at the beautiful Norfolk Botanical Gardens. The Gardens boast one of the largest collections of azaleas, camellias and rhododendrons on the East Coast in a 155-acre garden complete with canal boats, trackless train tours, and unique special theme gardens throughout.
- Enjoy lunch on own this afternoon at the MacArthur Mall prior to a tour of The Chrysler Museum of Art. The Museum displays the extensive collection of automotive heir, Walter P. Chrysler, Jr.
- This afternoon, visit the MacArthur Memorial where General of the Army Douglas MacArthur was laid to rest in the Rotunda. The Memorial and Museum is dedicated to his life and legacy. Today, the museum has expanded into one of the premier institutions in the United States dedicated to preserving and presenting the history of WWI, WWII, the Occupation of Japan, and the Korean War.
- This evening, commemorate your final evening in luxury with a Farewell ‘Red, White, & Blue’ Dinner & Dance Cruise aboard the Spirit of Norfolk. Enjoy a delicious meal, dancing, and tons of fun on this decadent ship with incredible views you have to see to believe! (Meals: B, D)
- Enjoy breakfast and packing at your leisure this morning prior to checking out.
- Explore Nauticus, The National Maritime Center, one of the largest maritime museums in the country, and designated by Congress as, “America’s National Maritime Museum”. Here, you will discover fascinating stories captured in the priceless artifacts and high-tech virtual reality exhibits celebrating the spirit and power of the open sea. Also onsite, guests will experience first-hand the Battleship Wisconsin, one of the largest and last battleships ever built by the U.S. Navy. Explore the deck of this majestic ship which earned five battle stars during WWII. Venture around the museum to view additional small crafts from around the world, view maritime art, handcrafted ship models and rare figureheads, and experience a 3D film in the Explorers Theater!
- Bid a fond farewell and depart for home. (Meals: B)