Tour Inclusions: 3 Nights' Accommodation; 3 Breakfasts; 2 Dinners; a Welcome Cocktail; Red, White, and Blue Ride on the Wheel; The Marine Corps Museum and Flag Laying at Quantico Cemetery; Arlington National Cemetery; The New Spirit Park at the National Harbor with one of the largest American Flags on the East Coast; Monuments and Memorials Dedicated to Those who Serve Including: the Vietnam, Lincoln, Korean, Franklin Delano Roosevelt, World War II Memorials, and More; Admissions, Guide Service, Taxes, & Gratuity.Featured Inclusions:
☆ RED, WHITE, & BLUE WELCOME ☆Enjoy a complimentary cocktail and an included ride on The Capital Wheel with a Red, White, and Blue keepsake photo and an included drink in a souvenir cup.
☆ WREATH LAYING CEREMONY ☆Visit The Navy Memorial Plaza to view their Veteran’s Day Wreath Laying Ceremony. This tribute was created to remember all Veterans on Veteran's Day. Full ceremonies will be held to honor service men and women who have given the ultimate sacrifice.
☆ EXPLORE SPIRIT PARK ☆Enjoy a Patriotic Performance - God Bless the USA - at Spirit Park, a place specifically designed to honor the culture and history of the United States Flag. Immerse yourself in the inspirational art and patriotic details that serve to honor our nation's tapestry and the history of all people who walk beneath its colors. Afterwards, enjoy spectacular fireworks!
☆ PATRIOTIC TOURING ☆Visit the NEW Museum of the Army, the Marine Corps Museum and the flag laying ceremony at Quantico Cemetery, the Arlington National Cemetery, and monuments and memorials dedicated to those who serve including the Vietnam Veterans, Lincoln, Korean War Veterans, FDR, WWII Veterans Memorials, and much more!
Sample Itinerary: Day 1 - Thursday, November 9, 2023 - Welcome to D.C.
- Arrive in Virginia and visit The National Museum of the Marine Corps. While visiting the museum, watch We, The Marines movie and enjoy lunch on your own. Attend the flag laying ceremony at Quantico Cemetery.
- Check in to the Gaylord National Harbor Resort. Included in your stay is: 1 complimentary cocktail, 1 ticket per person to ride the Capital Wheel, 1 Red, White, and Blue Keepsake Photo at the Capital Wheel, 1 included drink in a souvenir cup from the Flight Deck Bar located next to the Capital Wheel, Free in-room WiFi, 2 bottles of water daily, Free shuttle to and from MGM Resort & Casino and Tanger outlets, see scheduling, And baggage handling.
- After checking in, enjoy free time to explore the National Harbor and have dinner on your own.
- After breakfast, depart with your guide to pay your respects and give thanks to all those currently serving.
- Your Guided Monument and Memorial Tour includes: The Vietnam Veterans, Lincoln, Korean, Eisenhower, Franklin D. Roosevelt, Word War II, Word War I, Air Force, Marine Corps, Eisenhower, and the American Veterans Disabled for Life Memorials.
- Visit the United States Navy Memorial to see their Wreath Laying Ceremony.
- Have lunch on your own in Downtown, D.C.
- Attend The National Harbor Patriotic Performances and Fireworks and visit Spirit Park!
- This evening enjoy free time and dinner on your own in the National Harbor shops and restaurants.
- After breakfasting at your hotel, depart for Mount Vernon where you will be guided through the estate.
- Visit the NEW National Museum of the United States Army. See the Army's story and honor the accomplishments, sacrifices, and commitment of American Soldiers. While at the museum, enjoy lunch on your own.
- Enjoy an included dinner.
- Depart on an Illuminated Monument Tour where you will walk through The Kennedy Center to see a spectacular view of the city and visit the new JFK exhibit. You will also visit many memorials and monuments to see them sparkle at night.
- Meet your guide and take a tram tour of Arlington National Cemetery, America's most sacred square mile. Experience the changing of the guard at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier.
- Visit the National Museum of American History. Enjoy lunch before departing for home.
Click below for a Printable PDF: PDF