Tour Includes: 1 nights’ accommodation; 1 breakfast; 2 lunches; admissions, entrance, and guide fees as stated in the itinerary, including taxes, and gratuity. Except gratuity for guide fees is not included on adult tours unless otherwise requested.Highlights:
- Baltimore Guided Tour
- Natty Boh Towers
- American Visionary Arts Museum
- Guinness Brewery Tour
- Inner Harbor
- National Aquarium
- Harbor Cruise
Sample Itinerary: Day 1 - Baltimore Guided Tour, Museum, & Brewery Tour
- Meet for a unique tour with your quirky Baltimore GUIDE who will serve up some of Baltimore’s well known Guinness and see the sights that inspired the hit movie Hairspray and learn how to speak Bawlmerese!
- Lunch included at a home-styled comfort food restaurant with Baltimore cuisine & a side of fun! Before leaving, you’ll get your very own kit which includes everything you need to blend in with the locals, along with some additional surprises!
- See Natty Boh Towers. A winking neon Mr. Boh sits atop this East Baltimore building paying tribute to National Bohemian Beer, from the land of the pleasant living.
- Witness the impressive Domino Sugar Neon Sign. As big as a full size basketball court, this South Baltimore landmark is on the biggest neo signed on the East Coast!
- Visit the American Visionary Art Museum. The Museum seeks to draw attention to America's history as a mecca for forward-looking innovators, optimists, dreamers and doers -highlighting the sense that America is at her best when she actively remembers many of her greatest citizens were self-taught, self-made pioneers.
- Experience a Tasting & Tour at Guinness Open Gate Brewery and Barrel House, the first Guinness presence on US soil since 1954, and the first ever purpose-built Guinness brewery in American history. It brews Guinness Blonde American Lager for national sales in the USA and Canada, exciting new beers at a small scale on-site, and offers a world-class visitor center, featuring taprooms, food, merchandise and opportunities to tour the brewery and learn about the storied history of Guinness.
- Check-in to your hotel for the evening, located along the waterfront of the Inner Harbor with a convenient walk to Charm City.
- Dinner on own at one of the many culinary experiences just steps away. (Meals: L)
- Prior to checking out, enjoy breakfast included at your leisure this morning.
- Depart on foot and tour The National Aquarium. Feel the spray as Atlantic bottlenose dolphins swim quickly by; search the rain forest canopy for elusive sloths; marvel at the mesmerizing pulse of blue blubber jellies —all in one place! The National Aquarium is home to thousands of animals—including sharks, turtles, free-flying birds and more—in award-winning habitats. Enjoy exhilarating access to an entire world of aquatic wonder.
- A Farewell lunch included at a Brazilian Restaurant.
- Enjoy Baltimore’s Inner Harbor Cruise out to Fort McHenry with great harbor views, history, and fun during this recorded narration cruise.
- Dock, disembark, & depart for home. (Meals: B, L)
Click below for a Printable PDF: