BBQ Trail – Nashville to Memphis
Explore the BBQ Trail. Begin your journey in Nashville, see the Johnny Cash Museum & take a stroll down Honky Tonk Row. Your tastebuds will thank you after a Nashville BBQ and Bourbon Foodie Adventure. Make your way to Memphis and enjoy a Taste of Memphis Tour! Learn the history of BBQ prior to finishing the tour with a visit to BB King's Blues Memphis. Take a Delicious Foodie Tour Today!
5 Days /4 Nights
Tour Inclusions: 4 nights’ accommodation; 4 breakfasts; 3 lunches; 2 dinners; admissions, entrance, and guide fees as stated in the itinerary, including taxes, and gratuity, except gratuity for guide fees is not included on adult tours unless otherwise requested. Based on 35 paying passengers and one (1) comp in double occupancy.Highlights:
- Johnny Cash Museum
- Nashville BBQ and Bourbon Foodie Adventures
- Honky Tonk Row Exploring
- Lunch at the voted “#1 Barbecue in Memphis”
- Sun Studio
- Edge Motor Museum
- Beale Street
- Taste of Memphis Tour
- BB King's Blues Memphis
Sample Itinerary: Day 1 - Johnny Cash Museum & Welcome Dinner
- Arrive in Nashville, Tennessee & check-in to your downtown Nashville hotel.
- Visit the Johnny Cash Museum featuring the world's largest collection of Johnny Cash artifacts and memorabilia in the world. Walk through the life of the Man in Black depicted in interactive exhibits, films and much more.
- Enjoy a welcome dinner included at a big roadhouse-style eatery known for its BBQ with chicken, tacos, and burgers. Beyond their dining room, they have a massive beer garden in the back with seating, games and a stage for live music. After dinner, enjoy free time downtown. (Meals: D)
- Enjoy breakfast included at the hotel this morning at your leisure.
- Explore downtown Nashville prior to meeting your GUIDE & departing on BBQ and Bourbon Foodie Adventures! Learn the stories behind three of Nashville’s most popular culinary and drinking destinations! You’ll go behind the scenes to get a taste of the best of the Music City on this foodie tour.
- Enjoy a tasting experience immersing yourself in culinary traditions at a local Nashville barbecue restaurant sampling a flight of house-smoked meats paired with southern-inspired spirits and traditional southern sides.
- Return to hotel & enjoy free time on Honky Tonk Row. Many of Nashville's famous nightspots are found on Broadway between First and Fifth avenues—better known as “Honky Tonk Row.” (Meals: B, L)
- Breakfast is included at the hotel this morning prior to checking out & departing for Memphis, Tennessee.
- Arrive and enjoy lunch included at a restaurant voted “#1 Barbecue in Memphis”.
- Visit the legendary Sun Studio, the birthplace of Rock N Roll.
- Next stop is the Edge Motor Museum, home to "American Speed" - an exhibit featuring the evolution of the American Sports car. America's obsession with the automobile can be traced back to the first gasoline-powered horseless carriages of the late nineteenth century.
- Check-in to your downtown Memphis hotel and enjoy a free evening & dinner on own along Beale Street. (Meals: B, L)
- Enjoy breakfast included at the hotel this morning.
- Depart on a Taste of Memphis Tour!
- Savor the Memphis BBQ flavor! Hear the history of BBQ and head out to taste authentic, mouth-watering BBQ – Memphis style! Dry-rubbed or saucy wet ribs, pulled pork, pork nachos, and BBQ spaghetti, all delicious regional favorites that round out this restaurant tasting tour. Your guide will provide a sampling of Memphis culture and history sprinkled throughout this tour.
- Return to hotel to freshen up & enjoy free time prior to dinner this evening.
- Enjoy a Farewell Dinner: a delicious BBQ meal with live music included at BB King's Blues Memphis. The original opened in Memphis in 1991 and has remained a favorite of locals and visitors alike. At BB King's Blues Club is more than the Blues, it is a classic soul, rock and roll, great barbeque. With two levels of dining and a dance floor, house band, The BB King's Blues Club All-Star Band will have you dancing all night long. (Meals: B, L, D)
- Enjoy breakfast included at the hotel this morning prior to checking out.
- Depart for home. (Meals: B)
Click below for a Printable PDF: PDF
Contact Us Today to Reserve Your Tour
Have a question? MARS' experienced tour professionals are ready and willing to help you plan a tour program that's a perfect fit for you.Get Started