Estimated Tour Pricing Inclusions: Roundtrip transportation, 3 nights’ accommodation, baggage handling, 3 breakfasts, 3 dinners, admissions, entrance, and guide fees as stated in the itinerary, including taxes, and gratuity (excluding gratuity for guides and driver, unless requested).Highlights:
- Paula Deen's Lumberjack Feud Show
- Island in Pigeon Forge
- Great Smoky Mountain Wheel
- Titanic Museum
- Dolly Parton's Stampede Show
- Smoky Mountain Tour
- Ole Smoky Moonshine
- Country Tonite Theatre
Sample Itinerary Day 1 - Arrive in Gatlinburg & Paula Deen's Lumberjack Feud Show
- Arrive in the Gatlinburg area and check in to your local hotel.
- Enjoy dinner included at a local restaurant.
- Take your seats for Paula Deen's Lumberjack Feud Show. Enjoy an hour and a half of competitive lumberjack events featuring the Dawson and McGraw families’ world-class lumberjacks.
- Enjoy breakfast at your hotel.
- Arrive at The Island in Pigeon Forge. Located at the foothills of the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, The Island in Pigeon Forge boasts 23-acres of entertainment in an inviting setting perfect for anyone looking to escape the everyday. With over 80 shops, restaurants and attractions, you can eat, shop and play.
- Take a ride on the Great Smoky Mountain Wheel. Towering 200-feet tall, the Wheel sits at the foothills of the most visited National Park in the United States – The Great Smoky Mountains. As the centerpiece to The Island in Pigeon Forge, it stands as one of the tallest attractions in the Southeast. Enjoy lunch on your own at one of the many restaurants on the Island.
- Meet your costumed guide at the Titanic Museum. Each guest entering the ship will receive a boarding pass of an actual Titanic passenger or crew. Feel their spirit presence in the galleries where over 400 personal and private artifacts are on display. Many are on display for the first time in the world. This collection is valued at over four and a half million dollars. Discover your passenger or crew’s fate in the Titanic Memorial Room where 2,208 names line this historic wall.
- Depart for Dolly Parton’s Stampede Dinner Show. Enjoy an evening filled with friendly North and South competition, thrilling horse riding stunts, spectacular special effects, phenomenal musical productions plus a mouth-watering four-course feast complete with a delicious dessert!
- Enjoy breakfast at your hotel.
- Meet your Smoky Mountain Tour Connection Guide at the hotel for a tour of the majestic Smoky Mountains. Travel the scenic mountain road around the famous “Loop” by way of the high-rising Chimney Tops. At the top of the mountain, stop at Newfound Gap which marks the Tennessee, North Carolina State line. You will have opportunities for photos at scenic stops along the way. At an elevation of 5,048 feet, Newfound Gap is the lowest drivable pass through the Great Smoky Mountains National Park. Half lies in Tennessee and half in North Carolina. Rockefeller Memorial honors a $5 million donation from the Rockefeller Foundation to help complete land acquisitions to bring about the reality of the Great Smoky Mountains National Park. The Appalachian Trail crosses over Newfound Gap Road and straddles the state line between North Carolina and Tennessee for most of its length through the park.
- Spend some free time in downtown Gatlinburg to explore and have lunch on your own.
- Visit Ole Smoky Moonshine "The Holler." Ole Smoky has been making moonshine in the Smoky Mountains ever since our great, great mawmaws and pawpaws stepped foot in them over a hundred years ago—but it wasn’t until Tennessee state law changed that they were able to legally open up their first federally licensed distillery in Gatlinburg.
- Tonight, enjoy a mouth-watering included dinner at a local favorite restaurant.
- Arrive for Country Tonite Theatre. This show features a high-energy variety show with dynamic singing and dancing. Side-splitting comedy, powerful gospel, and American patriotism.
- Prior to checking out, enjoy breakfast at your hotel.
- Depart for home.
*Base rate does not include motor coach transportation, airfare, airport transfers, driver gratuity, guide gratuity, (student groups exempt) or any upgrades or add-ons unlisted from itinerary as stated. Pricing may vary based on day of arrival or other conditions. Personalized itineraries with custom pricing and/or additional transportation can be created and added based on client needs and upon client’s request. MARS will customize quotes or personalize itineraries for FREE.
CLICK BELOW FOR A FLYER PDF