Estimated Tour Pricing Inclusions: 4 nights’ luxury accommodation; 3 breakfasts; 2 lunches; 1 dinner; admissions, entrance, and guide fees as stated in the itinerary, including taxes, and gratuity. Except gratuity for guide fees is not included on adult tours unless otherwise requested.Highlights:
- The International Tattoo Performance: More than 1,000 performers from countries around the globe join each other in Military Pageantry, including Bagpipers, Military Bands, Precision Drill Teams, and Performing Ensembles. The Legendary Tattoos of Edinburgh, Scotland, are now rivaled by the largest Tattoo in the USA in Norfolk, Virginia.
- Accommodations at Oceanfront hotels in Virginia Beach: Enjoy the beach and boardwalk from your Oceanfront hotel.
- Red, White, & Blue 'Salute To America' Dinner Dance Cruise: Enjoy a delicious meal, dancing, and tons of fun on this ship with incredible views you have to see to believe!
- EXCLUSIVE Pre-Tattoo luncheon with actual Tattoo Performers.
- EXCLUSIVE Private Vintage Aircraft Demonstration, lunch, & entertainment.
Sample Itinerary: Day 1 - INTERNATIONAL TATTOO FESTIVAL
- Arrive in Norfolk, VA, and enjoy a Pre-Tattoo Luncheon and a Meet & Greet with actual Tattoo Performers to entertain your group at lunch.
- Depart to witness Military Pageantry like no other! Enjoy the amazing International Tattoo Performance from your Premium View Seats! This is the largest spectacle of military music and might in the United States featuring an astounding display of inspirational music, majestic massed Pipes and Drums, show stopping Drill Team maneuvers, elegant dancers in colorful costumes, and more!
- Check-in to your Oceanfront Hotel. Enjoy dinner on own along the boardwalk and explore the beach this evening. daily. (Meals: L)
- A leisurely breakfast is served before we “take off” to tour the Military Aviation Museum.
- Next, enjoy a Buffet Luncheon complete with theme entertainment surrounded by one of the largest private collections of vintage WWI and WWII era military aircraft.
- Following lunch, they’ll open the hangar for a spectacular Narrated Private Vintage Aircraft Demonstration.
- Afterwards, explore on a docent-led tour of the Douglas MacArthur Memorial which pays tribute to the millions of men and women who served in World War I, World War II, and the Korean War, and where General of the Army, Douglas MacArthur was laid to rest in the Rotunda of the museum.
- This afternoon, return to the hotel for free time to relax and enjoy dinner on your own along the boardwalk. (Meals: B, L)
- Enjoy breakfast at the hotel this morning before venturing out to embark on a Tram Ride among the blooms at the Norfolk Botanical Gardens. The garden has one of the largest collections of azaleas, camellias and rhododendrons on the East Coast in a 155-acre garden with canal boats, trackless train tours, and unique special theme gardens.
- Enjoy free time and lunch on own at Norfolk’s Waterside District with expansive patio seating and direct views of the Elizabeth River. Choose from yummy dining options including Guy Fieri’s Smokehouse Kiosk, Rocky Mountain Grill, Cogan’s Pizza and The Local.
- Hop next door to explore Nauticus, The National Maritime Center, an exciting science and technology center exploring the power of the sea. Visit the Battleship USS Wisconsin, one of the largest Battleships ever built. This mighty ship was used during the Korean Conflict, World War II, and the Gulf War. Venture around the museum to view additional small crafts from around the world, view maritime art, handcrafted ship models and rare figureheads, and experience a 3D film in the Explorers Theater!
- This evening, commemorate your final night with a Red, White, & Blue ‘Salute to America’ Farewell Dinner Dance Cruise aboard the Spirit of Norfolk. Enjoy a delicious meal, dancing, patriotic music and décor, plus tons of fun on this ship with incredible views you have to see to believe! (Meals: B, D)
- Enjoy breakfast and packing at your leisure this morning prior to checking out and departing for home. (Meals: B)