Tour Inclusions: 5 nights’ accommodation; 5 breakfasts; 1 lunch; 3 dinners; admissions, entrance, and guide fees as stated in the itinerary, including taxes, and gratuity, except gratuity for guide fees is not included on adult tours unless otherwise requested. Based on 35 paying passengers and one (1) comp in double occupancy.Highlights:
- Boulder City Scenic Train Ride
- Black Canyon River
- Hoover Dam
- Laughlin River Dinner Cruise
- Laughlin London Bridge Tour
- Don Laughlin Classic Car Museum
- Grand Canyon
- Eagle Point
- Guano Point
- Las Vegas
Sample Itinerary: Day 1 - Welcome Reception & Dinner
- Arrive in Las Vegas, NV & enjoy a Welcome Reception & dinner included at a local favorite restaurant.
- Enjoy breakfast included prior to checking out & departing for a Boulder City scenic train ride.
- Later, depart on a Black Canyon River Adventure. Make your way to Willow Beach from the Hoover Dam.
- Depart for Laughlin, NV and check-in to your local area hotel.
- This evening, enjoy a Laughlin River Dinner Cruise.
- Breakfast is included prior to departing for a Laughlin London Bridge Tour.
- Experience a River Jet Boat Tour. Enjoy free time & lunch on own in Lake Havasu.
- Arrive in Oatman, AZ. Best known for its beloved burros—small donkeys descended from miners' beasts of burden. The town is home to more burros than people, and it's not unusual to see dozens of donkeys in Oatman wandering the main drag.
- Return to Laughlin for the Don Laughlin Classic Car Museum.
- Dinner is on own this evening, say hello to lady luck in the casino or rest after the busy day you had exploring this unique corner of the world.
- Enjoy breakfast included this morning before checking out and departing for a photo stop at the Wee Thump Joshua Tree.
- Arrive at Hualapai Point. The first stop on your Tour of Grand Canyon West is Hualapai Point. Wander along the dusty streetscape and immerse yourself in the tribal experience with Brand Ambassadors who will share their culture and history.
- Depart for Eagle Point take a self-guided tour through the authentic Native American Village. Stroll along the path lined with traditionally built housing, ovens, and sweat lodges & be amazed at the unique architecture, style and functionality of each structure and feature.
- Later, arrive at the Grand Canyon West Sky Walk and experience the horseshoe-shaped bridge made of glass allowing visitors to walk 4,000 ft above the canyon floor.
- Receive a meal voucher for the Sky Walk Restaurant while exploring today.
- OPTIONAL ADD-ON: Helicopter Pontoon tour of Grand Canyon West Rim
- Depart for Guano Point, one of the most dramatic viewpoints of the Grand Canyon, boasting stunning 360-degree views of the Canyon.
- Depart for an included dinner at a local favorite.
- FREE DAY - EXPLORE LAS VEGAS YOUR WAY. Gamble, dance, famous Pawn Shops, Married by Elvis, catch a show, visit the Mob Museum, & more!
- Enjoy breakfast included at hotel prior to departing for home.
*Base rate does not include motor coach transportation, airfare, airport transfers, driver gratuity, guide gratuity, (student groups exempt) or any upgrades or add-ons unlisted from itinerary as stated. Pricing may vary based on day of arrival or other conditions. Personalized itineraries with custom pricing and/or additional transportation can be created and added based on client needs and upon client’s request. MARS will customize quotes or personalize itineraries for FREE.
Click below for a Printable PDF: PDF