Rooftops of Washington, D.C.
Tour Pricing Estimated Inclusions: 2 nights' hotel accommodation; 2 breakfasts; 1 lunch; 1 dinner; admissions, entrance, and guide fees as stated in the itinerary, including taxes & gratuity. Except gratuity for guide fees is not included on adult tours unless otherwise requested.
- Rooftop Welcome Reception
- Rooftop Dinner
- Rooftop Lunch
- Rooftop Cocktails
- Sky High Views
- A Gargoyle Tour
- The Wheel at The National Harbor
- Top of a Tower
- The NEW & IMPROVED International Spy Museum
- The NEW Planet Word
- Meet Licensed Tour Guide who will point out and discuss various sites above as well as street side.
- Enjoy lunch on own at the Kennedy Center Café.
- Tour The John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts and incredible views of Washington, DC, The Potomac River, and the Georgetown Waterfront. Your Guide will point out significant sites including The Watergate Hotel.
- Ride an elevator to the 315-foot high Clock Tower that was once a Post Office.
- Enjoy an interpretive tour of the building and the Tower once atop.
- Check-in to your DC hotel and enjoy a Rooftop Welcome Reception including cocktails and appetizers on the Rooftop with great city views.
- Dinner is on own this evening at the lovely restaurant inside our hotel and many trendy locations in the neighborhood.
- Enjoy an included breakfast at the hotel.
- Discover NEW sites including:
- The Eisenhower Memorial,
- The newly improved and relocated: International Spy Museum,
- New Planet Word Museum.
- Visit The National Harbor to enjoy a Ride on the Capital Wheel.
- Relax with some free time to explore and shop along the National Harbor and its plethora of restaurants, shops, and boutiques.
- Depart via Water Taxi to The Wharf, DC’s hottest new entertainment district, and enjoy time to visit various Rooftops located there, and perhaps you’ll opt to sample a cocktail or appetizers at this highly celebrated foodie destination.
- Maps and suggestions will be supplied.
- Depart for a NEW, unique and trendy foodie area of the District for an included Rooftop Dinner and tons of fun!
- Return to the hotel for the evening.
- After breakfast at the hotel, we’ll check-out, but we won’t depart until we’ve had our fill of DC views!
- Take a "Gargoyle Tour" at The Washington National Cathedral. Climb the Cathedral’s two western towers and discover a close-up look at many gargoyles and grotesques while visiting the open-air walkway wrapping around these two towers (about 125 feet above the ground). The climb ends on the very top of the northwest tower, which provides the best views of the Cathedral itself, and 360-degree views of the surrounding area (over 200 feet above the ground).
- Bid farewell from “Atop” DC, with lunch served at an amazing Rooftop location overlooking the National Mall, memorials and the White House.
- Depart for home.
*Base rate does not include motor coach transportation, airfare, airport transfers, driver gratuity, guide gratuity, (student groups exempt) or any upgrades or add-ons unlisted from itinerary as stated. Personalized itineraries with custom pricing and/or additional transportation can be created and added based on client needs and upon client’s request. Estimated prices may vary based on day of arrival, time of year, and other conditions. MARS will customize quotes or personalize itineraries for FREE.
CLICK HERE FOR A PRINTABLE PDF:
Contact Us Today to Reserve Your Tour
Have a question? MARS' experienced tour professionals are ready and willing to help you plan a tour program that's a perfect fit for you.Get Started